Kingston Grandmother Connection Donation Page
Kingston Grandmother Connection members are welcome to make donations directly to Help Lesotho in support of the Grandmother Program which empowers 200 grandmothers annually with education and support as they raise orphaned grandchildren. More information about the Grandmother Support Program is available here.
Donation options include:
- Credit card: scroll down to enter your information. Your gift will be processed and receipted immediately!
- Cheque: mail a cheque to Help Lesotho, 610 Bronson Avenue, Ottawa, ON, K1S 4E6
- E-Transfer: send an e-transfer from your bank account to email@example.com. (in the notes, please indicate that you are a “KGC Member” along with your email address so we can reach you in case we are unable to answer your security question!)
- Stock Transfer: please click here to access our Securities Transfer Form to use with your broker.
Notes for making an online credit card donation:
- Your tax receipt will be issued immediately after the donation. It will be sent to your email address as a PDF attachment.
- Donations made through this form are all directed to Help Lesotho’s Grandmother Support Program – no need to indicate this further.
- Donations made through this form are automatically attributed to the Kingston Grandmother Connection. Please be sure to make the donation in YOUR NAME, not as the organization Kingston Grandmother Connection (if you select ‘make this donation on behalf of an organization, the tax receipt will be in the organization name instead of yours)!
- Note that the expiry date must be entered as mm/yyyy (2-digit month, 4-digit year) in order to process.
- You have the option to make a one-time donation or start a recurring gift that will process ongoing.
Grandmother Program Donation Form