Dedicate Your Personal Fundraising Campaign
Have you been considering a monumental personal challenge and looking for a way to make that goal even more meaningful? Fundraise for Help Lesotho to make your challenge even more life changing; for you and our beneficiaries in Lesotho.
Many others who have combined a personal physical challenge with fundraising for a great cause find the combination exhilarating! Crossing that finish line or reaching that peak, becomes even more powerful and rewarding when you have the backing of your community and the knowledge that your hard work will change lives in Lesotho. It truly is hard to define!
Here are some great ideas:
- Walk, run, bike, ski, swim in a local race (any distance that will be a personal challenge for you)
- Test your will and determination by competing in an obstacle course – NEW 2015 – Join Spartan Race in Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia and fundraise for Help Lesotho!
- Combine it with travel and sign up for in international race
- Turn your milestone occasion into a reason to tackle a big goal
- Use it as an excuse to check something off your bucket list (climb a mountain or hike a trek)
- Create your own challenge – sky is the limit! Come up with a challenge your friends and family will be inspired to see you complete. Please discuss your ideas with us.
We are here to support you! Help Lesotho staff look forward to working with you and sharing our Fundraising Guidelines and helpful tools to prepare your contact lists, set up an online fundraising page, pledge forms, etc. We can also discuss customized projects with anyone committed to raising over $5,000.
Before you get started, please contact Kate Lambert at 613-369-5864 or email@example.com to discuss your idea, receive Help Lesotho items and learn more about fundraising for Help Lesotho.