On behalf of everyone we serve in Lesotho, thank you for considering to fundraise for Help Lesotho. We are deeply honoured when people choose our cause to benefit from their hard work, time and dedication.
There are many ways individuals and groups from across Canada can get involved in supporting our cause. Help Lesotho staff look forward to discussing your ideas and supporting you along your journey. Please contact Marlene Caicco at email@example.com to discuss your ideas.
Here are some ideas to get you started…
Dedicate Your Personal Fundraising Campaign
Have you been considering a monumental personal challenge and looking for a way to make that goal even more meaningful? Fundraise for Help Lesotho to make your challenge even more life changing; for you and our beneficiaries in Lesotho.
Many others who have combined a personal physical challenge, such as walking, running biking, or skiing in a local race with fundraising for a great cause find the combination exhilarating!
We are here to support you! Help Lesotho staff look forward to working with you and sharing our Fundraising Guidelines and helpful tools to prepare your contact lists, set up an online fundraising page, pledge forms, etc. Please contact Marlene Caicco at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your idea, receive Help Lesotho items and learn more about fundraising for Help Lesotho.
Host an Event
Help us raise funds and awareness in your community by hosting a fundraising event on behalf of Help Lesotho such as:
- Pearls4Girls sale at your home or business
- Games Night
- Trivia Night
- Dinner or Luncheon
- Themed Party
- Scavenger Hunt
- A-thon – walk, bike, run, etc.
- Sale – garage, book, bake, art, used items, etc.
- Auctions – live, silent, blind
- Make it musical – Concerts, Karokee, dance, etc.
- Fundraising Dinner – fish fry, spaghetti night, etc.
- Sporting Tournament – tennis, dodge ball, baseball, bocce ball, etc.
Give in Tribute
Donate in tribute of a friend, loved one, colleague or educator; it is a great way to give a meaningful gift in honour a special occasion or the memory of a loved one. These donations will reap rewards far greater than any traditional gift could for all involved.
Help Lesotho is happy to help personalize your request. If you would like us to notify the recipient or next of kin of your gift, please provide their contact details.
- In Memory – Honour a departed friend or loved one with a memorial donation.
- In Honour – Celebrate a milestone or special occasion – Birthday, Anniversary, Retirement, etc.
- Teacher Gifts – Thank an educator at the end of the year
- Wedding Gifts – Make a donation to Help Lesotho on behalf of your wedding guests, in lieu of favours.
Please contact Help Lesotho at 613-369-5868 or email@example.com to discuss any personalized requests.
Attend an Event
- The Forgotten Kingdom movie screening
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Brunch with Peg
- Look Good, Do Good clothing and jewellery sale
- Public Pearls4Girls sales
- Get TogetHER dinners and lunches
- Keynote addresses by Peg